Private Grand Canyon Tour
- 8-10 hour tour of the Grand Canyon
- Private tour or small group tours
- Lunch at El Tovar Lodge
- Educated guides provide tailor made experiences
- All park entrance fees included
- Hiking and Helicopter add-ons available
You’ll enjoy your first breathtaking view of the Canyon before lunch in the rustic elegance of the historic El Tovar Lodge,* perched on the South Rim. The afternoon brings vistas along the Canyon’s rim, where there is an option to walk along the Rim Trail while experiencing spectacular views.
Our experienced guides will share the geology of this wonder-of-the-world and its history of many peoples. On your return journey you’ll view the Little Colorado River gorge and the magnificent Painted Desert. Time permitting and at your discretion, we will visit the historic Cameron Trading Post before returning to Sedona.